All workshops and training can be delivered virtually or in a classroom environment. Besides creating and delivering bespoke workshops, Yvonne, who is a qualified Trainer, facilitates training for professionals in local authorities, universities, colleges, churches and health organisations that work children and vulnerable adults.
Based from her lived experience of being a survivor of child sexual abuse, ex care leaver, her success in overcoming many adverse life challenges and years of experience supporting survivors means she brings a unique insight into the challenges whilst offering empowering solutions.
All workshops and training can be tailored to meet your organisation or company requirements. Yvonne teaches life empowerment skills through her training and offers a range of consultancy, training and advisory services, to equip organisations and groups that want to support and empower those affected by such issues.
YEME bespoke workshops are designed to empower, educate and raise awareness on the following topics:
- Sexual abuse awareness talk
- Find your voice workshop (for survivors)
- Journey to healing (for survivors)
- Supporting the abused (Organisations/friends and family)
- Arisen workshop (Employment & money management & advice workshop support (for survivors)
- Safeguarding (churches)
- Supporting young people through familial sexual abuse
- Relevant life events
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Trauma informed practice
- Empowered Choices Workshop
- How to overcome adversity and build resilience
- Introduction to MS teams virtual training workshop
The benefits of attending a YEME workshop include:
- Insight into how sexual abuse affects the individual
- How to support those affected
- Education from a survivor perspective
- Spiritual awareness
- Self-esteem and confidence building
- Insight into challenges faced by children in the care system
- Build self-confidence in making better life choices
For more details on bespoke workshops or to discuss your requirements contact email@example.com.