Do you want your group, organisation or company to be informed and inspired at your next event or gathering?
Yvonne is an accomplished speaker who has given talks at a variety of different events – from school presentations, conferences, meetings, private functions and has done several media interviews with South London Press, BBC London Breakfast show, Premier Woman to Woman show, Revelation T.V amongst others.
She has also shared her vision for empowering survivors of sexual abuse on TEDx – a world-renowned platform that allows speakers to share an idea to better help the world. Her gift of being able to use her experience to teach, inspire and connect with those who attend her talks, has been noted as ‘inspirational’ and ‘incredible’.
Because she has a lived out experience of childhood sexual abuse and successfully overcome many challenges, Yvonne is able to talk on a broad range of topics, that include:
- Her story of abuse, and the challenges in the aftermath.
- The difficulties of being in the care system with such issues and her insight into how local authority care system may be able to provide additional support from a survivor-led point of view
- Insight into difficulties faced by survivors of CSA
- How to overcome adversity, build resilience to lead an empowered life
- Her work in successfully supporting and providing peer empowerment for survivors of CSA as Founder of Daughter Arise
- How to uncover your purpose, find courage and confidence to live the life you want
Yvonne is available to hire as a speaker at your next event. With many years speaking experience to her name, she is able to deliver bespoke inspirational talks adaptable to any audience.
Contact or book Yvonne